Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Word find Template:                                  Make a copy!


When you find a word hide it in the table below. Your words can go up,
down, side to side or diagonally through the table. Once you have put in at
least 10 topic specific words, fill the rest of the squares with random
letters. Remember there should only be one letter in each square.
    
C
G
S
F
G
G
B
C
F
D
G
D
U
D
D
G
D
B
F
N
V
R
D
V
D
E
F
B
D
R
E
V
I
R
D
W
E
R
C
S
H
F
F
L
O
W
E
R
D
S
d
F
E
I
W
A
W
A
T
T
P
G
H
A
F
H
R
B
T
H
G
G
R
L
B
S
F
E
D
E
F
Q
G
G
T
E
O
G
E
G
G
G
D
H
G
L
D
G
G
V
Q
R
Q
G
K
O
O
O
O
I
Q
Q
N
G
L
J
B
B
C
g
G
G
M
G
W
N
H
E
N
D
G
M
Q
A
W
E
R
G
D
H
G
A
F
G
S
O
I
L
F
G
G
N
P
H
I
F
N
F
H
B
H
D
M
N
Q
D
O
F
N
S
B
D
N
S
d
L
H
D
F
X
H
F
G
B
V
C
V
D
E
V
B
f
F
B
R
E
S
F
G


Write the words that are hidden in the Word Find here:
NAILS
HAMMER
WOOD
FLOWER
PALLETS
CRAFT KNIFE
DRILL
SCREWDRIVER
SOIL

SAW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.