Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

This is why I picked this pallet design:


I picked this design, because it is an easy
design and it will only need 2 pallets and a
piece of wood in the middle of the pallets. It
will be stable and be easy to stand up. The
birds and pests will not be able to get the plan
ts and I can put egg shells around the plants so
the slug and snails don’t get them. I can put
salt around the plants and the slugs and snails
won't dare to go over.


Equipment list


2 pallets
half of a piece of wood
Soil
Plants
Nails
Hammer
Saw
Crow bar
Salt
egg shells


            REFLECTION
              
The best part about my pallet garden was making
the pallet prototype because it was fun glueing
the glue and the popsicle sticks together. The hard
part was glueing the sticks to the place they
needed to go. The difficult part was putting the

color on my final design.

,were learning to design and create pallet prototypes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.