Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019


WALT we are learning to be awesome kuaka of paparore school.
the best part was sticking the feather on because it was really bight 
Have you did a kuaka before

Passionate,Values,excellence,respect,proud,positive, 
division,read,description,vocab,writing,
curious,Inquiry,Hiranga,
Confident,reading,eager,think,
diversity, kaitiakitanga,cultural,artistic
positive,resilient,Rereketanga,take risk,
community,respect,whanau,sport,
Tuakana-teina,role model,leader
honest,smile,empathy,fun,
Environment,kaitiakitanga,look after,future
sharing,caring.National.community,
Technology,chromebook,ipad

On monday we made birds. It was really fun because
we got to color in feathers
then and we had cut them out until we had 12.we
all had 12 we had to cut out then show mr masters or
whaea kelly. The best part that I did for
my bird was sticking the feathers onto the
paper. When I was sticking the feathers on I thought I
didn't think I had   enough to cover it but when I was
finished it looked like I had two much. When we were
finished whaea kelly made a tree that was really
cool because wharea kelly made it out of recycled
cardboard that was brown then she got some paper
that was green and she cut them out then we stack
the birds flying out of the tree just on top. They were
really colorful and bright we finished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.